|Availability:||In stock (1)|
“What Every Catholic Ought To Know About Consecration To Mary”
St. Louis de Montfort says:
“Now, Mary being the most conformed of all creatures to Jesus Christ, it follows that of all devotions, that which most consecrates and conforms the soul to Our Lord is devotion to His holy Mother, and that the more a soul is consecrated to Mary, the more it is consecrated to Jesus.”
Dominican Father H. Desmulliers has written “Consecration to the Blessed Virgin according to St. Louis de Montfort” for anyone who wants a concise, clear, and accurate summary of St. Louis de Montfort’s teaching on consecration to Mary.
In its revealing pages, you’ll…
1. Discover the three essential elements of consecration to Mary and what they mean for you.
2. See how Mary cooperated in the work of your salvation and thereby became your Mother.
3. Be shown how Mary conceived you into the divine life and continues to nourish you. This is invaluable for you to know, because Mary is the Mediatrix of all graces.
4. Discover how Mary, from the day of your Baptism, has worked and continues to use her immeasurable power to work with the Holy Spirit on your behalf.
5. Perceive how devotion to Mary helps you enjoy a true family life in your Christian life.
6. Recognize the important role you play in working with Mary to extend the kingdom of God.
7. Unearth what preparing for consecration to Mary means for you.
8. Discover how all this knowledge is firmly rooted in the Bible.
9. And best of all, you’ll see how Mary helps you share in her victory.
You’ll also be happy to discover this is actually two books in one. Fr. Desmulliers not only studied the Marian spirituality of St. Louis de Montfort, but he also thoroughly researched consecration to Mary’s Immaculate Heart. And he published his findings in a book called “Why Consecrate Myself to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?”
This book contains translations of Church documents you’ve never seen in English and probably never heard of.
Among other things, you’ll…
1. Discover with absolute clarity what the Church teaches about devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and be fully prepared to defend it.
2. Realize not only why you honor the Immaculate Heart of Mary, but also the specific reasons why you consecrate yourself to her.
And much, much more!
You can also use it as a Marian apologetics handbook.
Now, Jesus said: “But I say unto you, on the day of judgment, people will render an account for every idle word they speak. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned” (Mt. 12:36-37).